Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Argentines Striker Carlos Tevez leave Manchester City this summer

Good Bye Manchester City
Carlos Tevez repeated his wish to leave City for family reasons. In an interview with The Daily Mail he saying, "It is with great regret that I have to inform Manchester City of my wish to leave the club. I would like to state that I have great respect for the club."
The 27-year-old, who joined City from rivals Manchester United in 2009, stated he cannot continue to live in the North West without his daughters. He said, "I need to be closer to my family and to spend more time with them,Living without my children in Manchester has been incredibly challenging for me. Everything I do, I do for my daughters. I need them to be happy because my life is about them now. I need to be in a place where they can adapt. I hope that the people understand the difficult situation I have been living under the past 12 months, in regards to my family." 

 Tevez, who signed a five-year contract with City upon his £25.5m move from Old Trafford, thanked the club's hierarchy for their support and asked for fans to empathies with his personal predicament."It is with great regret that I have to inform Manchester City of my wish to leave the club," added Tevez, who is currently on international duty with hosts Argentina in the Copa America.

No comments:

Post a Comment